Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 495 - 'one' late return..(even posted late)

Yes, that's what this is. I wonder if that is what google blogger will do for me just like the local library does.  Than I would owe around $9.00, sheesh, lazy bones eh?

As you can guess the last month has been a struggle with my health.  Days are spent trying out new drugs to help me deal with the pain, now that that has been figured out we are focusing in my digestive system that doesn't seem to be working.  Ah what fun.  Such an education I am getting figuring how everything works...yuck! There are days that I look 5 or 6 months preggers and then there's the old lady arms.  Boy I thought I had waggy arms before but these arms could now flag down a cop!  You wonder at times what you were complaining about. 

But you know everyone seems to have something to whine about.  Right now walking for me is only by walker, but as least I can do it.  Lifting objects is dangerous because everything seems to slip out of my hands.  We are hoping that with exercise that the muscles that I have not used for ahile will gain back there strength.  So the next time you wonder why your body is fighting all the things you love to do remember that tomorrow you may not be able to do it, yep, maybe!  Because for some, tomorrow it will not!

signed one purple ladybug trying to do the best she can.  It may not be monumental but I'm trying ;-) And with the help of my angels and that shall include my hubby who is and girls to purple ladybug sit with me and shall have confidence that they stand in front, beside and behind me every step of the way. 

NOTE: THIS WAS DRAFTED BY VICTORIA ON NOVEMBER 23, 2011, BUT SHE NEVER GOT IT UPLOADED. I POSTED IT FOR HER TODAY, DECEMBER 9, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.