Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 466 - 'one' suspiciously good day!

Working in my potting area
Yep that was yesterday, one suspiciously good day. Like I said I never know what a day will bring.  As I wrote my blog first thing in the morning the uncertainty of the day frustrated me, now you do know I like to have control of things right?  right? right?  I can't hear you? LOL...

Yesterday I had no tummy ouchies, my energy level was good, I ate even more than I did the day before...strange.  Ray got up from his day of sleeping and looked at me and said 'you look really good'.  I think he was as shocked as I was.  At the end of each day I always say to him that tomorrow will be a better day, I didn't do that the night before.  So perhaps I need not to try and predict what my day will be like and let it roll in as it may.

hmmm...now where should I put these?
Perhaps my level of frustration has returned because I have been ignoring my own advice and the things I learned when my journey started.  I need to get back to my meditation practice every day, get outside everyday, take each day as it comes and try not to control it, allow others to help me, learn to accept that even though I have lots of challenges right now people really don't mind if I burp or belch or ????? in their presence, well maybe some do! LOL BURP - see that wasn't so bad was it.

Hunting for squirrels
It's funny how we get a picture in our minds how things should be and when they are not that way it screws our brain up royally.  Yep royally.  But that is exactly what life is, full of continuous challenges and changes.  It's all in how you react to them.  There are so many things we can't control.  We can't control things when you see others making mistakes and you want to tell them DON'T...but they do it anyways.  They will learn much more by making the mistake and working themselves through it then us fixing it for them.  It's hard to watch but definitely necessary. 

We can't control how we will feel when we take this medicine or to do this therapy, you just have to wait and see.  Trying to force our body to do what we want it to do will work sometimes but I seem to feel better with lots of rest these days. 

If this guy can take the waves as they come
I think I can take life as it comes
So shhhh don't say it too loud, I'm feeling really good this morning.  And thank you to all you silly people that phoned, visited and messaged me yesterday.  Although I may not be able to predict what my day will be like, I can predict that my circle of friends and family is there for me, WOOHOO.  chomp, chomp, chomp...I'm eating my peaches! YUMMY in my tummy.  Hey I sound like Winnie the Pooh.  What's his honey song????

signed 'one' suspicious purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.