Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 437 - 'one' day left

Yep that's what I'm giving myself.  One more day.  One more day not to think about how sick I am, one more day not to fill my body with every nutrient I can, one more day not to research all the natural remedies that are coming down the coo coo network! ;-)

My journey changes on Tuesday.  I will start swallowing my wonderful green juice once if not twice a day.  I will make a smoothie in the morning that is so full of 'good' stuff that my energy level will go through the roof...
ahhhhhh STOP, STOP! Why didn't you stop me, see I want to plan but nope, I made myself a promise NOT to plan anything until Tuesday. 

I want one, I want one...$3500 just for
the tree! yikes, How can I make one?
I've been feeling really good.  My body feels lighter, perhaps that has something to do with the weight I've lost but really it feels lighter.  My brain feels clearer than it has for quite awhile.  Sleeping comes easy, too easy sometimes ;-).  I actually feel normal at times, yep normal.  What is normal.  Normal is waking up without pain rushing through your body, not having to think about when the next chemo session is and will everything go right, not worrying about when is my next CT scan and what will it show, not wondering what the next set of blood tests will show.  Mind you I would take it all back in an instant if they had a new recipe for me, in a mili-second!

Not much of a sunset but we
had fun anyway.
Today I will keep my brain clear of worry, finish a little project I've been working on, and spend time with my Dudley.  Cause today I shall be a bum, and I whole heartily say hallelujah I'm a bum.  I shall sit around and look at the wind bending the trees and the rain giving much needed nourishment to my lavender because tomorrow is a different day that I shall do a different way and give everything I've got to keep that cancer at bay.  Nice rhyming eh? 

signed 'one' purple ladybug enjoying the moments, yep every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.