Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's wrong with 'one' quiet day?

Today was that...a quiet day.  Working on my daily routine of getting well, trying a new recipe for healthy gingersnap cookies and then continuing to design a new hat for myself.

I used to feel that I needed to accomplish something EVERY day.  What does that mean...
 I needed to make sure that I had a list of things that I completed in a day.  That has changed alot.  My main focus is on eating right, exercising and staying stress free.  Before I would create my own stress, must do this, must do that.  Although I still think about my accomplishments for the day they are really at a different level now.  A personal one.  Its OK that today was a 'quiet' day, it's the quiet days when I learn the most and treat myself the best.  I wish for you 'one' quiet day once and awhile. 

I have posted a new recipe in the 'in the kitchen' section on the right hand side.  Its for Heart-healthy pancakes. 

I have also started taking excerpts from a course I am taking about Mindful Living in the Complementary Therapy section. It helps to keep me on track and learning daily about how to use your own body to deal with stress, pain and staying in the moment.

Signed 'one' purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.