Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 268 - 'one' egg,

artists at work
two egg, three egg, forty.  Yep that's what we did last night, started the process of painting 40 wooden eggs to go out in my Easter display.  Today some more will be painted by some special artists.  It's so much fun watching the kids be immersed into painting.  I kept asking them if they were getting tired of it but no they did over an hour and a half of painting.  And they look soooo pretty...
  Even I had to do a few because it looked like so much fun.

Yesterday was an amazing 'no' pill day.  I didn't need nausea pills so it looks like its the medicine that's causing me the issue.  That's good news as we can always play with medicine to make things better. 

dream'n and talk'n about it everyday
I know that I need to stay focused in the next 3 weeks to get done what I want to.  I want to gain strength by pumping up my exercise routine and get lots of rest as well, kinda opposites really.  My body still feels quite worn out but the rest will help with that for sure.  I actually got 6 hours sleep all in a row the other night, can't remember the last time that happened. =0)

Today the sun is shining and I got to do my tai chi exercises with the sun in my face.  It was so bright I needed to do the exercises with my eyes closed.  I should do that more often it keeps you concentrating on your task and the brain in somewhat of focus.

a smiling artist
I look out the window and see the cute little birds looking for their morning treat in the bushes and listen to all sorts of them singing because they are happy about the beautiful sun as well.  What a wonderful way to start the day.  I hope your day was just as wonderful as you want it to be.

signed 'one' sun drenched purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.