Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 277 - 'one' bunch of stuff

Moving the vegy plot...I look like the grim reaper at work! LOL
yep, that's what was at the Automobile Swap Meet today...a whole bunch of stuff.  But what fun we had.  We even ran into my brother and his wife searching for treasures as well.  We didn't actually buy anything...
 but looking around was great and looking at the old cars was terrific.

My project in the yard has changed leaps and bounds the last couple days.  Ray helped me remove all the planters and that was a BIG job.  The sign is up on the General Store so I can finish the shingle siding now and I'm prepping the area for the last 2 projects.  I can't believe I'm actually coming to the end of my plan.  I've learned a lot and have still so much more I want to learn.

I just enjoy change way too much!
It's a funny thing about learning.  If you enjoy it your life is always filled with new and exciting things and challenges as well.  It's so exciting to make a mistake that you can hopefully learn from so the next time you get around to doing it ya know what you're doin! ;-)

How am I feeling? I think I've figured out my tummy problems.  I taken all the nuts and seeds out of my diet.  They seem to do a number on my tummy.  Feels like pins and needles as they process through my belly.  Now my back is giving me issues but if that's all I've got to complain about that can't be too bad.  No nausea - woohoo!!!!!  My back is probably sore because of all the lifting etc I have done over the last couple of days, mind you it's been bothering me for a week.  Good grief I'm tired of writing about all my aches and pains...never ending and ridiculous! LOL

Decorating for Easter!
I got to see both my girls this weekend and it always feels that life is complete when I get to see them.  So proud...they have both grown into amazing women.

signed 'one' proud mommy and purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.