Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 280 - 'one' happy doggie

We went to the beach today with our little Dudley.  After May 15th he's not allowed on the beach so we wanted to go before it was illegal.  The wind was blowin, the sand was fly'n has he ran all over the place and Ray and I were smil'n.  What a wonderful field trip.

I was realizing this morning that I only have one week and one day left of my time off chemo...
poop!  I mean BIG poop!  How time flies when you are having fun. I started thinking about what I wanted to accomplish during these 3 weeks...hmmm. Seeing lots of family, check, but I never see them enough! LOL.  Laughing lots, check, but one can never laugh enough.  Lots of rest, check, but I can always use more like everyone else.  Forgetting I am sick...nope, I just can't seem to do that.  My back and tummy refuse to let me forget...poop! I mean BIG poop! LOL I still have a week to enjoy no pills, although taking multiple Tylenol every day doesn't count right?

Just to keep you updated, Gloria and George have been adjusting well to their new surroundings.  As you can see George is puzzled by the green stuff coming out of the wheat grass grinder...although this picture made Ray and I laugh so hard, you see Ray and I have dirty minds! LOL  Gloria is enjoying the flowers delivered by my daughter and she just loves the pink tulips. Yep...I'm still crazy after all these years!

signed 'one' trying to forget purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.