Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 284 - 'one' continuous smile

that's what today will be filled with.  Today we go for a family outdoor photo shoot, woohoo.  Not only will there be many memories made but there will be amazing pictures to go with them. The most important thing is for us to have fun and that will show in the pics.;;
 I'll be ironing my clothes and putting on makeup, two things that I normally don't do.  Now if the rain will just stop for a LITTLE while please?

Small table ping pong...what a blast!
Yesterday was eat turkey day.  Ray is getting to be quite the cook.  He made sure it was the right temperature when cooked by using a meat thermometer and it was super yummy.  He has that job permanently now.  Beautiful flowers arrived with the Clarks yesterday too.  I LOVE flowers! I don't know how my girls know that. LOL

somebody's getting some serious
ping pong'n abilities!
I also started hammering together the next project for my yard yesterday as I wait to buy the paint I need for the general store...a train is now under construction,  this is going to be a challenge.  But I LOVE those as you know. I am trying to do as much as possible before the wonderful chemo routine starts up again.  I am feeling so strong the last couple days its amazing. It reminds me of what 'normal' used to be, not what 'normal' is now.  I wonder if it's the daily double doses of wheat grass juice I'm drinking or just my body recovering from the chemo drugs. We will soon see...

signed 'one' getting stronger purple ladybug 




2 comments:

  1. is there a way to follow this blog by email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you become my friend on facebook, then it gets posted there when a new blog has been written. Otherwise you can check back now and again.

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.