Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I wish for you 'one' grinny moment!

What is a 'grinny moment'? It's when you are smiling from the inside out and the way you know is that you just can't stop grinning.  The corners of your mouth are just slightly upturned but more than that your eyes have that smile.  Yep, your eyes...
cause you're smiling from the inside out!

Today feels like that to me.  Today I am having a 'grinny day'.  Blue skies, working on a special project for my grandkids that will keep me connected to them even when I can't see them, parcels arriving for Christmas presents, forecasts of snow next week, Christmas decorations in boxes and ready to burst open and reveal snowmen, penguins and special ornaments made by my wonderful girls, hubby and grandkids.  It is truly a 'grinny day'.

I wish for you many of these moments today.  Even though the world is going crazy around you, you know that you have a terrific home to go to where there is a cuddly pet that is waiting for you and is soooo happy to see you.  That you can make yourself that 'special' warm cup of ? that makes you relax and push all the worries away.  When you slip on those fleece jammies and cover yourself with a fluffy blanket and you feel the warmth from head to toe.  That your favorite TV show makes you laugh with no reserve and your cheeks hurt. For you I wish the feeling sometime today of smiling from the inside out and a grinny moment.

signed 'one' grinny purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. I hope the rest of your day is just as amazing! *LOVE* the picture, with Pinky even...you certainly made me grin. :D

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.