Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Think'n about 'one' lavender farm.

The last 24 hours have been wonderful. Energy is at 110%, brain at FULL capacity...
which is about 50% compared to others LOL and I woke up this am thinking about my lavender farm.  I'm starting to plan what needs to be done in the Spring.  Yes, the Spring...its coming in just a few months.  Too me that doesn't seem far away and you know I LOVE to plan. 

I was wondering what will survive the winter, we didn't get everything done we were hoping too but the new section was started and rows prepped for spring plantings.  The area that the farm is located is amazing.  I can stand anywhere in the field and I am surrounded by huge mountains.  There are a couple crows that come to visit when I am there, even had a coyote greet me when I arrived one very early morning.  I looked at him and thought 'what are you doing here' and he looked at me and thought 'what are you doing here'?

Periodically I need to ask that of myself, what are you doing here?  Whats the plan? Whats my purpose? To figure that out I need to search my heart and find out what is the MOST important things to me.  My health [are you surprised? =0)], my family, my home, my friends...and it seems that if I take care of these the rest of life is good, no wonderful.  Cause really the rest don't matter.  When I have been the 'bitchest' in my life is when I have not be taking care of these things.  And as you know it doesn't mean making everything perfect but it means time, energy and mindfulness. Enjoying. 

So for today and tomorrow I will enjoy! Enjoy thinking about what I need to do on my lavender farm, enjoy thinking about family, friends and just enjoy that glistening sun that is trying to push its way through the clouds.  Cause life is wonderful when I think about these things...

signed 'one' happy purple ladybug

1 comment:

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.