Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, December 27, 2010

'one' hot night!

Now get your thoughts out of the gutter, its not what you think! LOL

Yesterday I was feeling quite achy all day.  I thought I was dehydrated because when a person gets dehydrated one of the symptoms is an achy body.  But then my temperature started climbing...
it hit the warning zone around 11pm and then I had to take it every hour.  If it had gone up a couple more decimal points it means that I need to go to the hospital and that would have been crappy.  Before I went to sleep about 2 am I told Ray to make sure that if I have to go to send me to Ladner.  But it dropped back to normal around 4:30 am - woohoo.  I did a gramma dance in the bathroom.

It was a gentle reminder that I'm sick...but just a gentle one thank goodness. 

Today it has been a good day.  I've just been a little tired but otherwise a normal day.  You know the exciting stuff, laundry, meals, cleaning and groceries. But normal is good. 

I have been thinking tonight that I need to step my weirdness up a notch.  Things are just tooo normal around here...hmmmm.  Poor Ray, it scares him when I say that.  Not sure yet what it shall be.  Perhaps purple hair. LOL Any suggestions?

That's all the excitement for today.  All is quiet...ahhhh Silent night! tis the season.

signed 'one' content purple ladybug with gray hair...hmmm

1 comment:

  1. Have lots and lots amd lots of nookie with your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.