Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's a new strange...

I think the last couple days have just been strange.  How do I write about something I can't figure out...I don't know.  As drugs work their way through your system...
 they do wonderful things to your body and mind.  I think I've hit every emotion in the last 48 hours.  Fatigue, hunger, dizzy, numbness in hands and feet, sweats, freezing cold, teary, and short bursts of energy, just to name a minor few. Poor Ray, I'm sure he's enjoying his day's off ;-) Just when you think your mind has settled it all starts all over again.  Strange I say, strange.  You wish you had energy and ambition to do things but you don't, at least not for long.  [don't mind the typo's]

With Christmas coming I have a few little projects I'm working on spread all over my kitchen table. Who knows how they will turn out when your hands don't work right.  Mind you I don't think the kiddo's will notice. 

We went a couple days ago and cut down a Christmas Tree with one of the grandkids.  Lots of fun, we are glad we went that day because its been nothing but monsoon weather since. 

As you can see, even my writing is strange.  Scattered and unfocused.  Its like you are in a zone, a dumb, dumb zone.  Tomorrow I will wake up and it will probably be different again.  Some things are predictable, some things aren't.  Yep, stranger than normal I am...if that's possible! LOL

signed 'one' strange purple ladybug.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Tomorrow will be a super fantastic day, I can just tell! Love you, Mom! Xoxoxo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it all roll as it may. There is a reason and a purpose for everything. Strange is inevitable.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you to bits, no matter how strange you feel today or yesterday or even tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.