Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing you 'All The Happiness You Can Handle'

Well it's Christmas Eve...did ya know that? LOL  Today is the day I start to put all the projects away I was working on and start anticipating getting together with all the kiddo's, big and small. 
I received a Christmas card from someone VERY special today that said 'All the happiness you can handle'...
and it got me think'n.

Thinking about that moment that I refer to often in my blog. The moment where you are sitting in a room trying to take it all in and you take a snapshot in your head.  The moment when all the happiness around you is overwhelming and you start to choke up.  The moment that someone takes a bite of something and says 'soooo yummy'.  The moment when the day is done and all is quiet and you think about the evening. 

I wish for you 'one' moment where ever you are today and tomorrow.  The moment when you realize that you would not want to be anywhere else.  The moment as you sit with your loved one or ones and know that you are surrounded by those who care for you.  Perhaps you can't be with your loved ones today but I know that you can think about those wonderful moments in the past and still know that although this Christmas isn't as it could or should be that your thoughts are filled with Christmas memories of the past and how amazing they were and know that you are loved.

I wish for you 'all the happiness you can handle' and just a little more that will bring you a smile from the inside out.   
signed 'one' hyper purple ladybug! woohoo

1 comment:

  1. You are able to put in words, so often, and so well, the thoughts wandering around in my head. I will be with you in spirit today and tomorrow as I spend the days with 2 ladies in my life that make our home such a special place to be. You have a wonderful family to fill your life as well. We are much luckier than many. I too, wish you all, all the happiness you can handle and truly wish, that everyone, at some time in their lives, can feel and understand fully, as I do, what you have said today.

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.