Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 233 - 'one' day of homework

I now draw and use my creative brain to do
my morning journal.  So much fun.
yep it's been a day of finding some new recipes made with fresh food.  I made a mix out of sunflower seeds, carrots, onion, garlic and spices. Sounds interesting doesn't it?.
 I whirled that up in the blender and mounded it on a big portabello mushroom.  Yum, yum, yum.

I've been feeling really blotted these days so I'm going to try and cut down on the 'wheaty' stuff.  What I eat effects me soooo much. 

Our new wheat grass grinder arrived today.  We needed to replace the plastic grinder due to Ray's BIG muscles working hard on my grass has loosened the grinder portion quite a bit.  I decided to bite the bullet and get a cast iron manual grinder as I could say that we have made the commitment to daily wheat grass grinding.  When I first started looking into the wheat grass I wanted to only invest in a grinder that would not cost a fortune.   My first one was only $35, this one was just over a $100.  But it will NEVER wear out. 

Housework was my priority today, but that's not saying much.  Only did a few things no surprise there. 
One week since chemo session number 8 and I keep taking chemo pills for another week.  Brain fog gone, energy level comes and goes, working on my brain thoughts...continuous!  Definitely the first week is the worst.  We plan to discuss with my oncologist the options of doing a number of sessions on and then one or more off.  We wonder if research has shown any kind of pattern of on and off chemo that works.  There are always new questions to ask, you'd think after doing chemo for so many months you would know it all.  NOPE!

shhhhh can you hear it? The dishwasher running, the washer swishing and my brain is, well, quiet...scarey eh? LOL

signed 'one' boring purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.