Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 236 - 'one' quiet ladybug

Can you see them? My
bulbs are peeking through the leaves!
It's been a few days since I blogged.  Not sure why but just haven't had much to say.  Life is chugging along. Everyday is predictable.  I know that's supposed to make life easier but it sure don't make it exciting. 

Yesterday I had some little leprechauns decorate my front entry for St. Patrick's Day...
so cute! There are green clovers everywhere!

Today we will try and add some more excitement.  We were planning on going up in a gondola at a local mountain, taking a tour of a wind turbine and then having a lunch together but that was going to cost us $200.  That's absolutely crazy.  I am NOT throwing a couple hundred dollars out in the wind...sheeeshhh.  So we've modified our plans, we will still go up a local mountain, find some snow and have a snow picnic.  I LOVE that.  We will see what other adventures we find up there. 

Rays says...where's the snow?
I need to keep telling myself that not being able to drive is temporary, that not being able to have tons of visits from the kiddo's is temporary and that continuous visits to dr's, clinics and hospitals are temporary.  As my blood work comes back and shows that things are improving I need to concentrate on the positives. 

Hello world out there...bring some GOOD excitement will ya???

signed 'one' quiet ladybug

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a blast up Seymour. Not too exciting here either but you can tell Ray this is where he will find all of the snow.

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.