Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 256 - 'one' construction day

Dreaming, I'm only dream'n.  Yep sitting here singing in the dark.  The sun is just starting to rise behind the clouds and the days are getting longer.  Don't you love it when the days start to get longer, so many things you can do...

I spent yesterday working on my next building and putting the finishing touches on the city hall.  Ray figured out how to put a door knob on and he generously offered to attached my sign to the top of the roof.  Just a few more things to add, trim and a good wash with the hose should complete it.

The framing is just about done for my next project, I must get some pics for ya.  I am hoping to nail the base on and the outside frame today, we will see if the weather and my body cooperates. 

Yesterday I moved a lot a dirt in the morning so I took it easy knowing that I wanted to continue to work outside for the remainder of the day.  I moved 10 shovels of dirt and then took a break.  If there's a will there's a way, I just need to change the way I do things to make sure I get to do them.  I might not move as fast as I used to but I still get things done eventually ;-)

Nausea is still present but not as bad if I keep busy.  As soon as I sit down and my attention is drawn to how I am feeling I can feel its presence.  So busy I must keep my brain.

As June draws closer I think about transplanting my baby lavender into larger pots to prepare them for the big move into the ground.  This will allow them to grow and flourish before they are exposed to the unprotected weather at the airport.  Its getting to the size where they can adjust to the change, if I let them get too big the change is too much for them and they die. 

I'm thinking its just about time for another adventure day.  Perhaps we shall take a trip in the Comet today and who knows where it shall take us.  Have a wonderful day and yes, spring is coming!

signed 'one' sleepy purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.