Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 260 - 'one' boring purple ladybug

yep must be true.  My blog hits are going way down, I'm think'n it's because I'm sooooo boring and that's a GOOD thing! LOL

I never thought I would like the idea that I was boring but in this case I do.  Life doesn't always have to be exciting does it? But today is exciting for me. 

Today I get to go and do the yak yak with a couple of friends.  Yep the yak yak.  Hours of just sitting and yakking to our hearts content.  If we go to a restaurant the servers eventually stop coming around and asking if we want coffee...
that's just not right.  So today will feel normal.  Over a year ago normal.

I've only got '9' chemo pills left to take this week.  I am contemplating asking the dr. if it's time to change my chemo protocol since my CEA marker is gradually climbing but if I change from my wonderful chemo pills it will mean that I will get a port and I REALLY don't want a medical apparatus lodged under my skin on top of my heart....yukkky!!! We will see what the results of the discussion next week invokes.  Time off or pump up the volume. ;-)

I ground up my first batch of almond flour as I experiment with gluten free cooking.  I've been a bad girl and have made the last 2 batches of my lactose free yogurt with yummy cream.  I try not to eat too much of it and keep it down to a cup a day but boy it is the yummiest yogurt EVER!

So as you can see.....booooooooring.  But woohoo I like it like that, yep, I like it like that!  I hope you have a boring day too!

signed 'one' boring purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. I agree...the yogurt is SO GOOD and creamy...MMmmmmm

    I hope you have a great day 'yakking' and feeling 'normal'!

    Love Cindy

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.