Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 252 - finding 'one's' balance

constantly.  Balancing this, balancing that, what does it mean?  When I was working it meant balancing family and work but only until things go out of balance do you recognize there is a problem.  Trying to feel balanced the last couple days has been near impossible.

What do you do when you know you should be doing something but your body tells you ain't...
 Nope, you can't think straight, you can't hold things securely, you can't sleep more than an hour at a time, and you can walk up and down stairs without hanging on for dear life.  My blessing is that I know it's going to be over soon.  I can't even imagine the inner struggle that goes on in your mind when your body does not cooperate on a day to day basis.  Can't even imagine. 

So that's what keeps me balanced.  Knowing that in a couple days the fog horns will blow and the fog will clear.  I will have a steady walk and a hand that can hammer a nail and a brain that can function at at least. 

I really think that when I have these days that it's harder on those around me than myself.  All I have to do is lie down and think that in a couple days everything will be better, they have to deal with all the extra duties and watching me be soooo frustrated is definitely NOT fun.

So I repeat what I've said many treatments before, I am on the return to normal as normal can be right now.  Good luck in finding your balance and enjoying the times when life is completely off balance. LOL

signed 'one' nappy purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. The only way any guidance system works is to examine the extremes to keep everything within those parameters. Your "system" is working fine, maybe overtime but, just fine. Hugs, big 'uns.

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.