Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 259 - 'one' purple finger or two

yep, thought I was going to have a couple purple fingers yesterday after smashing them a few times with the hammer.  No wonder my hands are numb! LOL

Spent yesterday finishing the walls for the next building.  I am waiting for Sir Ray's muscles to be available so we can attach them to the base...
  So far I am moderately impressed going by someone else's instructions.  Limits my creativity and boy it sure looks small.  My creativity will come out as I put the finishing touches on this one.

sock monkey and I are dream'n
Last night my tummy got upset while eating supper.  I think I'm going to get off the wheat now.  Starting to think I should just eat dirt! LOL Then my eating plan would be much simpler. Let's see, no wheat, no dairy, no red meat, no sugar, no white rice, no chemicals [which is ironic considering the number of chemicals I'm pumping through my body]no coffee, no tea, no greasy foods. Good grief, not much left.  Fruit, Vegies, Fish and lots more just can't think of them right now.

I shall behave myself today so that I can visit with some friends tomorrow.  It's ugly rain outside right now.  My lavender is going to drown if this doesn't stop soon, some of them are not looking very well.

signed 'one' pink fingered purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.