Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, January 14, 2011

'one' bright light

here come the chins...here come the chins! LOL
Well today was chemo day.  It felt soooo different today.  I wasn't nervous and crocheted bands for my new hats the whole time.  It's always a little bit of a challenge when you have a needle in your wrist to manipulate the hook but I made 5 of them.  I am now working on a design for inside wear for a chemo hat.
  The fleece ones are great for the outside but sometimes when you work or visit it's nice to have something that covers the bald spots, LOL!

I can't believe how silly I was yesterday about my weight.  Usually when you are upset about something ridiculous it's not really what you are upset about.  Good grief what a sucker I am for the way society expects you too look...what will be, will be! Thanks to all of you for your kind and encouraging remarks. 

Chemo went well.  I had the quadruple shot again this time, it makes me tired in my body but my brain still working.  That's a good thing! I was really surprised to learn that I will get another CT scan in the next 3 weeks! The Dr. said in December that I would probably have another one in March so earlier is sooo much better.  I NEED to know what's going on, good or bad! But we all know it's going to be good!

I bet you are asking about the 'one bright light title.  Well sir Raymond likes fluorescent lights and they are really starting to bother me.  So here I sit with a wide brimmed hat on trying to do some computer time.  I look silly as usual but it definitely seems better.  Good grief, now I need to make myself a computer hat, that's a new one!

Well off to do some bouncing on my mini trampoline and think great thoughts for tomorrow. 

And just so you know...you are 'one' of those bright lights in my life that I adore! Yep YOU!!!!

signed 'one' giggling purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.