Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

'one' spark can lead to a...

fire, no arguing that one eh?

I was working on my charity hats today, I find sewing very therapeutic.  I was thinking about the important things in life.  One thing you always think about when there may be a limited time you may be around is...
am I doing the right thing right now?  Is it something that I want to do? Is it something that I need to do? Is this what I am supposed to be doing? I know I want to give back more, but I am being patient and waiting to see what reveals itself.

There are many things I dream about having and doing in my life...a farm, growing my own food, driving a big old truck, lavender farm, speaking, building a home, creating a little town for the kiddo's, learning to build furniture.  But I think about the list and it's mostly about things, making and creating things! If I think about what my heart says and not my head it's 'speaking' and helping others that ring true to who I am.  Helping to motivate others, teaching, helping them feel better about themselves, telling them that 'I believe in them' and that they should believe in themselves.

Herb Bread...yuck!
I would like to encourage others to find their 'light'.  To find that spark and fan it, fan it so it bursts into a flames and becomes a roaring inferno.  There is nothing like seeing someone passionate about something.  I would like to see others refuse mediocrity, entertain possibility and soar as high as humanly possible.  The greatest tragedy in life, is a life not fully lived...or living a life you haven't loved with all your heart and soul. 

I don't know how I'm going to do it yet but I will continue on my journey looking for opportunities, searching for that flicker of light to turn into a flame. 

I hope you know that 'I believe in you'...in all that you are and all that you want to be and keep searching for your spark! Some of you have already found it...I can see it in your eyes when you look at your kids, when you plan your next adventure, talk about your hobby or when you tell me what you've done out in the world today. I wish for you a fireplace full of sparks to ignite your passions and know whatever direction you choose 'I believe in you' - in the past, now and forever!

signed one 'sparky' purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. You are a never ending inspiration. You have helped me do what only one other has in my life, and I married her, You have the flame and everyone you comes close enough to you can feel it. Flame On, "Sparky" LOL....

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.