Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Friday, January 21, 2011

wanted 'one' sense of humour

look at that full of head of hair! Those were the days my friend...LOL
OK...so I've been zoning for a couple days now, I want to snap out of it! The only way I can think of how to snap out of it is to look at things in a different way.
  Perhaps to the point of looking at things up-side-down!

I used to do that when I was a kid.  Lie on the floor and imagine walking through the house up-side-down.  You would have to step over doorways, jump over lights and make sure you weren't in the way when the furniture started falling! LOL

So when life feels up-side-down and you look at everything up-side-down that makes everything right-side-up right? Cause I know my algebra, two negatives make a positive! WOOHOO  We should try this with people, tie two negative people together and see if they turn in to positive people.  hmmmmmm

The ability to laugh at one's self is an important trait to get through life.  I am learning this.  When you take yourself way too seriously all your life it seems that if you laugh at yourself that means you have flaws.  Boy was I wrong.  If you laugh at those things that are not perfect it brings you joy, fun and a healthy attitude.  You know that if you know how to laugh at crappy situations you can have fun at anytime and anywhere.  So this is my quest.  To learn how to laugh and giggle under any circumstance, not at anyone else's expense but only at my own.  Easy eh...we'll see.

signed 'one' giggling purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. You gave me a great big laugh imagining two negative people tied together. Don't know if it would make a positive but it would get them out of our hair. And the fireworks would be great.

    Thanks.
    Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.