Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 204 - 'one' sigh of relief

everything's a work in progress...just like me!
It's been one of those days.  A day when your mind gets a-going about the possibilities. It's funny how tests work.  You are excited to finally get them done, then at first you're eagerly awaiting the results...
 and as time gets closer to the results day, you start to think that perhaps you don't want to hear the results.  Ahhh the wonderful workings of the mind.

Today was the results of my CT scan and chest Xrays done on Monday.  Not to keep you hang'n but the results are good.  Everything is still shrink'n and there are no new lesions showing their ugly bodies.  My blood work is good too, so we move forward...onward and upward! wooohooo. 

The only that will change is that I asked the Dr. to lower my chemo I.V. to what it was before the last treatment.  My body reacted to the last one so we are hoping that going back to the other levels will help me with the side effects I experienced.

There isn't much more to tell ya...I'm boring! It's what I tell the dr's and nurses, I'm boring and I hope it stays that way.

So do a happy dance for me tonight because I'll be doing a few as I prepare for my 8:15 am chemo treatment tomorrow AM...Ray and I are talking about showing up in our jammies or perhaps he will take the big comfy lounger chair in the chemo room to get some sleep! I don't think the nurses will let him. LOL

signed 'one' danc'n purple ladybug

3 comments:

  1. I am doing the happy dance along with you!! :) I love you!!!! I hope your sleep is deep tonight now that the mind can rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear such positive news. That Cancer doesn't know who it's messing with. Keep up the good fight!! And keep inspiring us all to do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very, very, happy for you and every one who loves you and that includes me. Good luck tomorrow.
    Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.