Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 215 - 'one' less pill

no actually '2' less pills a day.  I'm trying to take away those extra two pills that I started taking this round.  When I was talking to Ray about doing it, he suggested that maybe I only need the two extra nausea pills in the first week...
smart guy eh? Yesterday was my first day to cut back and it was ok...let's see how today goes. ;-)

My tummy is definitely sorer in the first week.  When I asked the oncologist about all the discomfort I am having she said that may be permanent...woohoo!!!  But in relation to the unpredictable IBS I had for all those years this doesn't seem so bad. 

My grocery bill seems to have been reduced by a lot these days.  With cutting out my constant snacking and getting a routine in place, the expensive stuff seems to be off the grocery list.  We pick up what's on sale and then stock up on the stuff that won't go bad.  With LOTS of fruits and vegy's in the diet that really reduces the grocery bill.

As you can tell...no excitement here! And that's a GOOD thing, as Martha Stewart would say.

signed 'one' relaxed purple ladybug




No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.