Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 208 - 'one' more pill

I miss my boler camping days...soon, soon!
can make a big difference. As I mentioned before I am starting to take more of my nausea pills to help me and it really seems to be helping.  woohoo.  Today is my last day for taking the steroids so that is going to put my energy level up some more.  Mornings are when I have the most energy.  Ray and I are so opposite...
I'm ready to get going by 7am and he starts getting his energy about 8pm! LOL.  Perhaps it's my freezing cold shower that gives me the boost, you think I can talk Ray into trying it...NO WAY!

I spent yesterday painting a new valentines banner for the front of the house. I am planning on putting up my display outside today with weather permitting. I figure torturing my neighbours for a week would be acceptable.

Got a call yesterday from the garden club in Mission asking if I would do a talk about lavender.  Unfortunately I had to turn them down as I don't know how I will be feeling in the future.  There are so many things that I would like to do though.  I hope that this time next year I will be flying and be able to get back to my lavender presentations and a lavender tea party I would like to do. 

I know that I must give my body the full time it needs to heal and I must learn to listen to my body when it tells me what it needs.  Rest or busy work for the brain is a constant debate.

All is quiet in purple ladybug'z land...I hope it is calm and peaceful in your land.  This land is my land, this land is your land, from Bonavista to Vancouver Island ... sorry just started singing.  It's going to be a great day!

signed 'one' sassy purple ladybug


2 comments:

  1. I love the trailer. It's so cute. I would also like to hear one of your lavender talks.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. from the redwood forest to the gulf stream water.
    This land was made for you and me.
    As I was walking a ribbon of highway
    I saw above me an endless skyway
    I saw below me a golden valley
    This land was made for you and me
    I've roamed and rambled and I,ve followed my footsteps.To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts. And all around me a voice was sounding.This land was made for you and me.I'm singing with you Vic . louder I can't hear you!!!! Luv Alice xxxooo

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.