Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 228 - ''one' more day

of pills, pills, pills. Well the nausea is taking ahold again.  The first night was pretty yucky.  We even pulled out the barf bucket for me.  Poor Dudley he was all cuddly with me cause he knew I wasn't feeling well and then when the bucket materialized he wanted nothing to do with me, he paced the house for 2 hours ...
and desperately wanted to go outside.  The only thing is when I would have my barfing episodes last year if I let him outside he would not come back in the house.

I upped the number of nausea pills again and it seems to be helping.  Every treatment seems to be a little different but definitely my nausea symptoms are starting to take precedence.  Exciting eh?



When I mentioned to my Dr. that my hair seems to be coming back in and asked if it was normal.  She says that it will grow and fall out in cycles.  Darn I was hoping this was a permanent thing...we will see.  Such a tease, it feels so soft and I was wondering if it will come in curly or straight.  Maybe every time it comes back in it will be different, like a camellian[sp?] changes colors every few months. LOL

The Wii girls at play


Been working on lots of crocheting projects and projects that have been in my cupboard for years.  It's terrific to finally get do all the stock pile of ideas I have stored away in hopes of doing one day.  I am finding that I take the time to do my projects right. Instead of hurrying to get them done I will take things apart a few times until I am happy with the end result.  Its definitely a change in thinking.

Add caption
Well that's as exciting as it is right now.  I LOVE waking up to the 6 inches of snow, so pretty.  It's warming up now so it will turn to rain and all disappear.  Ray is on graveyards and he just waiting until it's not too early to go and plow the sidewalk.

signed 'one' nauseated purple ladybug

1 comment:

  1. Nice to talk today. You continue to amaze with your depth and attention to what is necessary, I can not focus at all. Everyone has something you can learn from them, You are many times a leader and teacher. I am your wide eyed student. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.