Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 213 - "one' back on track

I made healthy spring rolls...so yummy with peanut sauce.
Yep, we are off and running! Between all the wonderful notes and packages I received in the mail and visits from my kiddo's I feel like nothing can stop me now! The brain is filled with things to do and look forward to.  I have a couple weeks before the cycle starts again so body cooperate...
ya hear?

One thing I need to do is spend more time with my Dudley.  He had a melt down yesterday, not sure why, but I need to make sure it doesn't happen again.  He needs more exercise and one-on-one time.  One thing about Cairn's is they have a personality, sometimes too strong but it needs to
My Dudley has a place on my desk.
 be kept in check and you need to remind them often who's the boss...it ain't them!
Building on my project is at stage two.  I need to either build or find some specific things that are not available by walking into home depot.  We actually have one thing I need in the garage.  It's crazy the things you hang onto sometimes.  It's going to be dangerous if we ever get property and a barn. 

Today will be an R & R day for my boys.  They both need it.  Just sitting around and enjoying our home is something we treasure.  It's interesting how we always find the time to go to work and make sure we have paid the bills but taking time to enjoy what you are working so hard for, your home, is something that is at the bottom of the list.  You earned it...relax, soak it all in and enjoy what you have accomplished, your home!

signed 'one' grinn'n purple ladybug




No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.