Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 211 part two - 'one' BIG kleenex!

I don't know how to say thank you...as I sit here listening to a cd of lavender music, wearing a special green top, a blinking froggy, treasured books, and so much more with tears running down my cheek words escape me...
  How do you say thank you to people that mean more to you than words can say.  That do things for me that I can never say thank you enough. 

The last couple days I have had parcels arriving at my door for no reason, or at least I thought no reason.  Parcels that I haven't ordered or expected.  I have looked at them for all of today trying to suck up the courage to open them.  I know without opening them that they are filled with love and caring from family and friends.  I was afraid that opening them would bring a flood of tears that I cannot stop.  But how could that happen when they made me cry without even opening them. 

These are not tears of sadness they are tears of emotion that well up inside from the core of my being.  Tears that flow from knowing that you are loved.  I wish for everyone such a feeling.  A feeling that no matter what you do or where you are, there are people standing behind you, beside you and cheering you on. 

But how does one say thank you?  I just don't know...I hope that reading my blog brings you a sense of how much each one of you means to me.  I am blessed that in my life I know the gifts I have and can say to you that 'you have made a difference in my life.'  You have made me feel more loved than I ever could imagine. 

Thank you for helping break down the guard around my heart and allowing me to share my thoughts and life for the world to see me as I am.  I am person with many faults, a person who longs to help others and a person who is still learning how to let go and trust. 

I shall treasure 'how you all ganged up on me' with all your love and caring showed up at my door.  Tough love eh???  THANK YOU!!!!

PS - purple ladybug's hubby says 'thanks' too

signed 'one' sniffly purple ladybug


No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.