Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 221 - 'one' slow motion day

It's been a selfish day. I spent my morning in a routine that concentrates on 'me'.  I spent my afternoon looking for new recipes for me and then there was the all exciting nap.  ahhhh, so tired of only think'n of me.

So I made Ray some white baking powder biscuits tonight...
yep all white flour, sugar and lots of butter.  All was going well until I burnt the bottoms of them.  He had to slice off the crunchy bottom to enjoy his buns.  And then I made soup.  This is a potato corn chowder we both love, so what do I do...I add regular milk to it instead of the normal almond milk. We will see how my tummy deals with that one. My brain is just not working right today. 

It hasn't been working at full kilt all day.  I feel like I am moving and thinking in slow motion.  What the heck is this now, this is supposed to be my good week.  arrgggghhh.  Perhaps it's just that I'm tired, could it actually be that simple?  Yep probably is.  So I will try to get a LONG nights sleep and hope that life speeds up tomorrow.  Whether it's my brain or body that's tired, let's hope its my body.  Cause if it's my brain I don't like it! 

signed 'one' purple ladybug in sloooowwwww motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.