Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 211 - 'one' sunny day

It's the masked 'Red Robed' old lady!
Watch out she may show up for Valentine's day!
Hey there dudes and dudettes...I'm on my way back, woohoo.  Yep yesterday was my day of endless napping and it was sooooo exciting.  As usual I am NOT impressed when my body gets to rule my day...not impressed at all!

My routine is getting carved in stone.  Each day after chemo means a certain thing will happen to my body.  Day 5 is my nap day, at least that's the way it seems.  The crazy thing is when you are awake you don't even feel like reading, watching TV or anything for that matter...
it does something to your brain too! LOL Not really, just that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  I call it my 'useless' day. 

Project platform in place...next step!
Well enough of that, today shall be better for sure.  The sun is shining, it's my daughter's birthday, old man is on his last day of work, my energy is at 50% and let's not forget to mention a week tomorrow I've finished taking my pilly's...well at least for a week anyways.  It's ALL good. 

Dudley says 'I must bounce too'
A quote I read the other day hit home for me, it said...The real trick to finding a sense of satisfaction in your life is to realize that you don't need much to attain it.  Living the way you want has nothing to do with how much land you have or how much you can afford to spend on a new house.  It has to do with the way you choose to live every day and how content you are with what you have. Accepting where you are today - and working toward what's ahead - is the best you can do. But the starting point is to take control of what you can and smile with how things are. Find your own happiness and dance with it.  Can you hear my tap dancin' ?

signed 'one' the fog is lifting purple ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.