Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 381 - 'one' JUST 'one'

new talent that's what I have...I can burp and hiccup at the same time.  Yep, sucking it in and burping it out takes technique right? Wouldn't you say I'm talented? Perhaps I should go on the Canada's got talent show! LOL

Last couple days have been very quiet as you can tell by my start to this blog.  I'm talking about burping and hiccuping that's really sad but on the other hand really good.  Boring is OK with me...

Tomorrow is my CT scan and on Thursday we will find out the results at my Dr. appt.  Also tomorrow someone I care about VERY much, to say it mildly, is having a much needed surgery.  It's funny how things go, you spend too much of your life worrying about unimportant things but you don't learn that until you're old and time is short. It makes me sad to think of all that wasted time but I can't go back so I look forward to new memories and NOT wasting anymore time.  Sounds easy eh?

This week is going to be filled with mixed emotions like anticipation, relief and a little worry I admit.  But the worry I will try to put on the shelf and think of the wonderful things in the week following...playing, gardening, some hugging, relaxing and maybe even some painting.  But for this week I will ride the emotional roller coaster that is my life and know that next week will find me stronger and more determined than ever to move onward and upward!

HUGS to Papa Bear and the crew...soon you shall be treasure hunt'n to your hearts content.

signed 'one' I'm there with ya purple ladybug...yep right there, can't you smell the lavender?

1 comment:

  1. The real treasures are found in people, not things. Finding material treasures is fun, having treasured people in your life, is priceless, I know, cause I have some. Hugs back at cha, Papa Bear

    ReplyDelete

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.