Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 405 - 'one' more apology

Ahhh tunnel vision.
Yep, that's the way I will start my day again today.  Perhaps it's not an apology but a revelation this morning when I read over my blog and then sat to write in my journal...

Giving an apology doesn't necessarily mean you were wrong.  It could just mean that what you said to someone, hurt their feelings.  You know how it goes.  It's like the telephone game...what was originally said or was said with good intentions got crossed fired when someone received the message. 

Don't forget to look up!
Everyone is different, thank goodness.  We all think differently, thank goodness.  So what we think something means when we say it to someone could be totally received differently in their brain.  So there you have it.  You don't have to be wrong to apologize, you just need to realize that what you said hurt someones feelings and that's an even better reason to do that hard of all deeds, apologize.

My apology to you this morning...that I didn' add this to my blog yesterday and made sure that I was clear in my message that giving an apology doesn't necessarily mean you are wrong.  It can mean that you have a big heart and have made a conscious decision that you will strive to have the words you say be understood, helpful, healing and encouraging those people around you.  Yep, no big deal!

Have a wonderful day! off to a million fun projects I go.

signed 'one' striving and thriving purple ladybug


No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.