Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 391 - creating 'one' pile or two

Father's Day picnic 2002
I noticed this morning my house is looking a little more cluttered than it has for a couple months or more.  I have piles! Some people find their joy and happiness with a clean house.  I do too but for the last few months my house has been moderately clutter free except for my hubby's corners.  There didn't seem to be the desire in me to work on anything.  But now I seem to be creating my wonderful project piles again...

I think we all liked round
glasses in 2002
Everywhere I go there is a choice of something to work on, be creative, think about, and plan for.  And you know how much I love planning.  We have a camp coming up for the oldest grand kids in a couple weeks and there is a book I've created just to brainstorm ideas of things to do.  Of course I'm planning too many things but it will go through a cross off the impossible in the next couple days.

Hannah and Marion - little squeaks!
Then there is my BIG project that is coming together nicely.  But I still can't decide if my main location for it will be facebook, a blog or a website...hmmm.  Then there is the new craft I want to try, its called pyrography.  It's woodburning.  I want to wood burn a cane for myself on those shaky days and maybe some future gifts.  I could go on and on, and the new type of crocheting I want to learn as well and..and...and! 

One of my dedicated son-in-laws!
Yep, here's the other one! They are
both amazing husbands and dedicated
fathers.  We are all so blessed to
have them both in our lives!
There are days I feel so normal and today is one of those days.  At least it's starting that way.  Although getting a few hours sleep in a row definitely helps!  For now I will enjoy my piles and all the creativity that goes with them.  I believe that clutter is ok when looking at it makes you smile.  Have you smiled at your clutter today or is it your clean shiny floor.  Whatever floats your boat is what you should do cause that's what this purple ladybug is doing.  

signed 'one' purple ladybug enjoying her piles once again

No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.