Never Underestimate The Power of 'One'

Purple Ladybug (that's me) believes in the strong power of 'ONE'...one person, one smile, one hug or ? All it takes is 'ONE' thing to happen during your day to change the way you feel, it may be amazing or even heartbreaking. We face many 'ONE's each and every day, so join me as I take my future 'ONE' day at a time and write about my journey as a cancer conquerer and the 'ONE's in my daily life.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 403 - 'one' funny day

I guess I DO live in a make believe world!
yep that's what it's been, one funny day.  A day full of emotions all over the place.  I wanna be a kid again so I can just forget about everything and sit and play with my lego, climb onto the roof of the house or sit and color.  Well I guess I can 2 out of those 3 but I'm not saying which two!

It's funny how life sends you a loop sometimes, you don't know why at the time but with patience I will know.  The things you thought were getting better can remind you that they are not.  The idea that you can send love out but you can't control if you get loved back...
  The concept that not everyone gets treated the same.  The belief in others that things can move forward and not back.  Yep, a day of lessons learned and I'm sure there's a few more to come! LOL I love my make believe world much better at times.

Yep fairies here, fairies there.
I've been feeling pretty good today, preparing for the camp keeps the brain busy and my body moving.  My cane and walker were used here and there. I even make my own vroomm vroom noises when I walk about just to create some fun and giggling. Although I'm getting sleep deprived but trying to take naps when I can.  I plan to take as many of those as I can this week to keep my energy at an even balance...at least that's my theory. 

Too much reality here. Part of my gizmo!
Good grief I sure can't cook sometimes.  How does a person cook when their taste buds are sooooo off.  I made a lemon sauce on rice and some prawns.  Prawns ok, sauce nasty.  Oh well, at least I never give up, or perhaps I should.  Maybe it's time for meals on wheels LOL, that sounds gross too!

So onward and upward, who knows what tomorrow will bring.  But everything will be good as I look forward to spending the time with the kiddo's and the possibility of trying yet another protocol that will keep that little bugger cancer in it's corner.  Yep, it's been grounded and sitting for a time out for sure. LOL

signed 'one' confused purple ladybug


No comments:

Post a Comment

It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey.